Registering your company in the United States of America can be a great way of expanding your business and you don’t necessarily have to be a US citizen in order to start a Company there. Any foreign national can register or set up a company in USA either as an LLC (Limited Liability Company) or Incorporation (Inc) by following the due procedure.
The documents specified below should be kept ready for registration purposes:
- Passport Copies of all the desired officeholders
- PAN Card (in case of a Indian national) of all the desired officeholders
- Photo Identity Proof (Driving License any other registered photo ID card) of all the desired officeholders.
- Utility Bills like electricity, municipal tax receipt or water bills. (If you have a residence in US, not older than 2 months).
- Specimen Signatures of all the desired officeholders.
- Trade name for your company
Visit Company registration in USA | Internal Revenue Service (irs.gov) to know more about company registration process in USA.
If you want to learn about company registration in UK, refer Company Incorporation in United Kingdom- FAQs for a detailed process guide.