Company Incorporation in India- FAQs
One of the best and highly recommended ways to start a business in India is setting up a private limited company in India. This type of company offers limited liability for its shareholders with certain restrictions placed on the ownership. An LLP has partners, who own and manage the business. Whereas in private limited company registration, directors may be different from shareholders.
The First and foremost job to be done is to register the company whatever type it may be in India. The benefits of registering the company are as follows-
- Shield from personal liability and protects from other risks and losses
- Attract more customers
- Procure bank credits and good investment from reliable investors with ease
- Offers liability protection to protect your company’s assets
- Greater capital contribution and greater stability
- Increases the potential to grow big and expand
How to register a company online ?
Company registration in India benefits startups since it offers them an advantage over those who have not registered. The whole registration process is complex and involves many compliances. However, here we can help you with every step of the private limited company registration process.
- Step 1: Obtain DSC
- Step 2: Apply for the DIN
- Step 3: Application for the name availability
- Step 4: Submission of MoA and AoA to register a private limited company
- Step 5: Apply for the PAN and TAN of the company
- Step 6: RoC issues a certificate of incorporation with a PAN and TAN